• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

srx really working with TD max spool 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longer and not true
Ernie Tom just confirmed to me at gull lake he was too loaded. That's what you saw. He didn't run those speeds there... Different location different day.
And lighter weights...
I have his text telling me he as happy but ran 128mph GPS... Then next day had a message much faster now ... 134 in 1320 and 137 in 1500.

Ernie Tom just confirmed to me at gull lake he was too loaded. That's what you saw. He didn't run those speeds there... Different location different day.
And lighter weights...
I have his text telling me he as happy but ran 128mph GPS... Then next day had a message much faster now ... 134 in 1320 and 137 in 1500.
Not talking about toms sled

Ummmm Ernie we are talking about yesterday NOT this past weekend on Gull Lake.You are Correct though Andy did Not run these numbers this past weekend.Once we got back home Andy figured he would try and remove weight as his revs were low,He then figured to try base weight and move up Tuesday is when he tried this and the numbers speak for themself. remember Guys all of us with 17 and 18 winders have all got a wake up with these SRX they are faster right out of the box and we are just figuring them out for clutching.I put what was good in my 17 last year for 141 and the SRX fell on its face I know you will all say same sled yes it is but we're seeing Way faster results with SRX.

Ummmm Ernie we are talking about yesterday NOT this past weekend on Gull Lake.You are Correct though Andy did Not run these numbers this past weekend.Once we got back home Andy figured he would try and remove weight as his revs were low,He then figured to try base weight and move up Tuesday is when he tried this and the numbers speak for themself. remember Guys all of us with 17 and 18 winders have all got a wake up with these SRX they are faster right out of the box and we are just figuring them out for clutching.I put what was good in my 17 last year for 141 and the SRX fell on its face I know you will all say same sled yes it is but we're seeing Way faster results with SRX.
Shouldn’t have to explain yourself, some people just get butt hurt over speeds.

Not saying the srx is not faster but no way Andy sled ran 137 with that gear like I said I have 2 TD gauges that I will gladly lend him to prove or disprove these claims. I’ve been humbled by this gauge myself so no offence.

1” track makes a big difference

Only one way Ernie will hold the radar gun lollll

These sleds are awesome no matter how you look at it. The srx is impressing the hell out of me. All of the ones we did so far run like raped apes for their respective set ups.

Only one way Ernie will hold the radar gun lollll

These sleds are awesome no matter how you look at it. The srx is impressing the hell out of me. All of the ones we did so far run like raped apes for their respective set ups.
What no faith in your GPS Ben? All BS aside I’m tired of the one tune is better than the other it comes down to the tuner period. Don’t want to make a huge thing of this but I don’t like misinformation that’s all.

What no faith in your GPS Ben? All BS aside I’m tired of the one tune is better than the other it comes down to the tuner period. Don’t want to make a huge thing of this but I don’t like misinformation that’s all.

Oh I do... GPS stops at exactly the distances hard to cheat that.

Radar is more subjective and you have to trust distances are marked right.

Oh I do... GPS stops at exactly the distances hard to cheat that.

Radar is more subjective and you have to trust distances are marked right.
First one I bought stops at 2000’ the second one stops at 3500’ I assure you 137 will not happen with that gear on that day and I was out all day on Sunday and no one out but the 4 of us.

“SRX is fast” That has been stated quite a few times on this forum.
1” track, lower sled profile, short windshield, same clutches but different set up.

What else seem to make this model a touch faster when compared to the winder?

1” track, lower sled profile, short windshield, same clutches but different set up.

What else seem to make this model a touch faster when compared to the winder?
All blue and bold new graphics?

What else seem to make this model a touch faster when compared to the winder?[/QUOTE
stock , nothing else , 21/41 gearing limits top end speed ,
my srx with a 300hp tune , with stock gearing would only allow me speeds of 127 mph , in a very short distance then my rpm climbed past my peak rpm , out of gear , now I have geared up to 1.68 ratio ,this should put me in the 140 mph range depending on conditions and distance , the winder r all capable of the same thing providing there set up the same ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back