• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

srxspec

stone88

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I would just like to take a moment and thank Allen Ulmer for all the tech help he has given me and also the many phone calls and e-mails I have sent him but as most of you know this is my first yamaha and first 4 stroke and as of right now I am very pleased at how it work's with hopefully better yet to come. When you buy a product from ulmer racing you not only get a product you get CUSTOMER SERVICE something that is very rare today. ;)!

Ernie,

You are such a suck up...lol

You guys were right...My exhaust header is burned up right where it bolts to that exhaust joint that attaches to the motor. The joint is also broken in half right where all of little "ribs" are.

So, I'm looking for a right side header and the part that attaches to the cylinder head. Yamaha calls it a Joint, Exhaust. Anybody have those parts, please pm me.

Wayne

You may need to buy a new one unless you can find a wrecked sled which will be a little harder this time of year. Just think how it will run when you get it fixed :-o I will see if Chris knows anyone with the parts you need.

Back