• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SSSHHHHHHHH!!! OFT Racing has a ski-cret

swelly said:
You are a Tease.....

This is all I've seen ;)

First ride this weekend :)

Attachments

• Moto_Tease.JPG
    Moto_Tease.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 594
Geeeez, a teaser pic...just like Yamaha...except hopefully with a better WOW factor.

Looks to be a dual runner, can't go wrong with that. Better be wider.

SWELLY AND I BOTH WILL TAKE A SET TO TRY!!

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TUNDRA/ROCK RIDING

BLUE BERRY SMASHING AS WELL!!!

mtdream said:
rumor also has it, that Oft is making a return appearance this weekend...

We can neither confirm, nor deny the previous statement.

:jump:

Oh, hockey sticks, I can't wait. We'll let everyone know how the new skis work next week.

Laterz.....

scmurs

I read on Snowest that Simmons is coming out with a 8" ski, made for boondocking. I love my Gen 1's so this should be perfect for the guys that don't need the big 10" canoes.

Not only do I know his secret...I provided him the source...and had a little conversation with the source last night...

Since my sled isnt as nice as Yamaboys (as per Scmurs) I am going to have to cut them off from my sources!!!! :)

mtdream said:
Not only do I know his secret...I provided him the source...and had a little conversation with the source last night...

Since my sled isnt as nice as Yamaboys (as per Scmurs) I am going to have to cut them off from my sources!!!! :)

Lets do a comparison:
Mine:Stock Motor...etc
Yours: Turbo...etc

You win! :tg:

Back