• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stage 6 build

I only make 2 pass this year on draggy but not too bad for trail sled with curves ski ,muffs and ice attack xt track I’m gonna try to drop that time a little more before the end of season
5E13730D-240D-4840-AAB0-366910E6F607.png

I have learn alot about clutching here I will thanks DMCturbo for sharing here experience and testing And clutchmaster or knappattack post ! My sidewinder is old 2017 rtx with 35 000km on it 315hp TD all the way with custom made 2,5" straight pipe inside stock exhaust and custom air intake I will practice my english and come back with another Draggy time

Nice job DMC! Fun to see your progress over the seasons. Might be time for a TAPP primary and see how well that does for you with the belts breaking. I’m really impressed with mine.

Who would do this?
I would LOVE to catch someone fiddling with my stuff like that.
Jealous 2S guys who got their A&& kicked by one of our a##-kicking 4S "heavy old pig" Winders or TCats.
Agree - if I ever catch/see someone messing with our stuff, it's game over. Same for bikes or cars or anything.

Back