• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Stealth 4 wheel kit from JT Racing?

Every ones sled is built the same and use the same studs as you are. Have not had anyone say the wheels were rubbing. But they are real close.
Not implying anything wrong with stealth kit. Was just surprised after install how close it was. I do NOT think they will rub after track stretches. And people WILL have to run track tight (which it should be for first few 100 miles) .

i have the race werx coupler adj. and the center wheels are like 1/16 " from them .[/QUOTE

I spoke with a customer yesterday and he brought this to my attention. He has the race work coupler adjuster and he had to grind the blocks down for clearance.

uh oh... no really ?...grinding down a custom piece like that is not acceptable..

Just hope guys realize the track will need to be tight. Until it stretches some it will be CLOSE. No biggie just so guys understand this, that's why I was putting it out on here. Still a great quality product.

Hey guys JT Products here.
The outside wheels that use the 6403 bearing is a china bearing as it says right on it. This is the bearing that comes in the wheel from the factory. I get no say in this. I can tell you this bearing has a higher load rating than the 6205 bearing in the inner wheels. NTN are made in different part of the world so I dont know where they came from. I have seen some from Japan and India. Both theses bearing sizes are twice the size as the stock 6004 ones. We have thousands of these kits out there running hard for 5 years now and not one problem reported. If you used the the 6004 bearing that came in the trihub and idlers wheels they are just to dam small to do the amount of load put on them. The 6004 bearings are to ones that are failing all the time that put that bad taste on your mouth. You can thank your cheap sled maker for using them! Run the wheel kits like they came and forget about this as it has never been a problem. The outside wheels can be pulled off the machine easily without having to loosen the track to inspect bearings if your worried. All my stealth kits come with VC-3 reusable red lock tight applied the the threads. If you tighten the bolts tight you will not lose a wheel. That VC-3 lock tight is very $$$ at $30.00 a ounce but works great.
Can i use the STEALTH BIG WHEEL KIT With 8.5" Wheel on the Sidewinder Btx 153" ? And if so,what kind do i order?

Just a heads up to everyone. I pulled the skid yesterday on my turbo viper and after only 2 years the bearings in the tri hub were toast as well as the top wheels. They would not have made it through this winter for sure. If you keep the tri hub I'd check it every season at a minimum. Glad I went with this kit on the sidewinder. It should last much longer with the larger bearings in the center wheels.

Hey guys, dumb question but - can you install this kit with the skid in the sled or do you need to take it out?

I got lost???? What is the clearance issue, in regards to?

I got lost???? What is the clearance issue, in regards to?
the transfer assy if you use the raceworx one . i machined mine alittle .

Does anyone know if you can run the JT inner wheels (tri-hub delete) 8" with the Yamaha Acc outside wheel kit. Anyone try this or install?

Has anyone ran billet wheels on there viper I am considering it instead of the trihub on my sw btx

Just installed mine yesterday had a buddy help who has done 2 previously he said he did his last 2 in about 20 mins of course mine took about 2 hours. Man that skid came out hard must be cause everything is new the inner wheels went in extremely hard because of the clearance on the rails. Then had to hit the wheels with a rubber Mallot down to get the wheels to slide down where they need to be because the clearance is so tight with the powdercoat in the rail grooves and doesn't slide tried silicone too which didn't help a lot.
Finally fought with the thing getting it back inside the track and still have yet to put the bolts back in for the skid I'm sure I will be doing some more fighting with that. the wheel kit is a very nice and well made but what makes this so hard being a new sled and the track is not stretched ? Idt you would be able to do this by yourself

Back