• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

storage?

rightarm

TY 4 Stroke Master
Just when some of you were going to say nice sled but where's the storage,anybody notice the storage area in the top back part of the 06 seats,that's real trick.Excellent job Yamaha!.

The rep told me that it was going to be pretty much the way you see it, that is, at the snodeo. The sled arrived on thursday from Japan. They told me that the only thing left to change on the sleds were the calibaration of the suspension. The sled that were there, had a 6 # rate and they were going to be changed to a 4.8 # rate spring, making it softer.

I too was told the plastic lid was staying at the dismay of me and the reps I spoke with.

I agree, but a bigger problem is that of those D ring fasteners. I think I'm going to have to buy a bag at the before the first snow flies!!!!

no kidding, when I was testing in Northern WI, we lost a few out on the trail....I was hoping since so many riders didnt care for the seat latch it would get changed.....lets just keep our fingers crossed...;)!

I would like to see a plastic lockable hump(like solo seat covers on a bike that have a locking trunk)with a foam pad facing the rider,you could also use it as a support to lean against during take off. The trunk lid should hinge at the back towards the rider and the lock is closer to the rear light where it comes to a point facing where your're coming from.A hard shell extending upwards from the top of the exhaust covers at the sides into a rounded top that also slopes from front to back( like a 1/4 circle, half of half . Yamaha just haven't built it yet or thought of adapting it. Maybe they'll read this.

Back