• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Suggestions on powdercoating

09xtxrider

Extreme
Well since theres not much snow out there , ive decided to start planning things for summer. The main thing i want to do is powdercoat, and bushings.

Im open to all suggestions on powdercoating, what colors, which parts, ect.

Front bumper:
Spindle:
A-arms:
tunnel:
rear bumper:

172.jpg

A-Arms and spindles in orange.... Maybe front bumper too if you choose to keep the stock one. Contact Half Baked Coatings to get them done. Excellent turn around time, and they stand behind there work.

Yup, i plan on going to them, i contacted him a while ago about it. Im more just wondering what colors to do?

for example:

Front bumper: black
Spindle: black
A-arms:eek:range
tunnel:black
rear bumper: black

I faded my a-arms from white to blue. Black to orange might look pretty awesome. STOP COPYING MY IDEA!! J/K. YOu could lose the shock covers and powdercoat the springs... just a thought.

ill have to look into the fading, i saw your pics somewhere around here. i was also thinking about upper arm orange, lower arm black, or something like that.
Where did you get the numbers on the side?

The numbers were custom cut at Auto Trim in Wausau, WI. I sent them the outline on the number plate and they made them fit. They are blue numbers with black shadowing. My sled is on the nytro photos somewhere. Not sure which page though. Plus it was on the Half Baked Coatings website in the readers ride column.

Front bumper: Blue or black
Spindle: Blue
A-arms: Orange
tunnel: White, or don't touch (Orange would be too much)
rear bumper: Orange

Throw some blue loops on your skis, I think that would help tie everything together.

Back