• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SW 137" shock upgrade

sledheadgeorge

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Which one? I have 6
Got a 18 SW LTX-DX And want to upgrade shocks. Looking for some recommendations from people who have done this already.
Fronts would like to have compression & rebound adjustments
Rear shocks are not too bad but I definitely need a heavier rate spring on that front skid shock. Would also like to lower the sled as much as possible, for lower COG. There is not a lot of transfer on these sleds, but I prefer a flat handling trail cruiser.
Suggestions, recommendations ?

Shocks off a ZR 9000 RR would be one of the best deals going as far as price.

I found in Ontario the qs3 from Arctic cat where the best price from a 2019 zr9000. I just bought one for the back of my 2020 ltx se. Going to try the stock fronts out first before I decide to replace them.

I found in Ontario the qs3 from Arctic cat where the best price from a 2019 zr9000. I just bought one for the back of my 2020 ltx se. Going to try the stock fronts out first before I decide to replace them.

looks like when you piece it all together with the springs, it’s about $425USD plus shipping.

I am really satisfied of my ELKA stage5. Lots of adjustments even to much sometimes.... ;-)

Back