• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FAST KING AIR. Suspension any experience.

I will say HI. Spoke to them and Thursdays the day.

How much top end do you think you guys lost having the king air ? I don’t have a sidewinder but a viper and I really don’t want to loose any top end being that there isn’t much now. Remembering back in the old m10 days you lost top end and not much weight transfer on take off

i don't think that my brother in law lost that much his is viper with turbo maybe 2mph but the ride is an handling are 300 percent better .

Any updates on this? Did you end up getting the King air? Seriously considering this option as opposed to upgrading shocks in factory skid to Elkas. There's not many people who have this skid, so hard to get real world experience or reviews besides the 3 articles that are out there.

Will be able to tell you shortly.

I honestly am not aware? They took my order on Monday and said it should be ready by the end of the week. I live about 45 min from their facility. Hoping to pick it up Friday

I honestly am not aware? They took my order on Monday and said it should be ready by the end of the week. I live about 45 min from their facility. Hoping to pick it up Friday
They called and said I can pick up the suspension and front shocks this afternoon

Keep us posted.
Been considering 1 to keep my ape relevant for a little longer.
Have to say Gerard was a great guy to talk with. Took us all around the shop. Saw 2 new Blades being built, one 2 stroke and one 4 stroke. They still build 5-10/ yr. First time I had seen one in person, and have never seen machined billet aluminum components on a sled before. It was a great time.

Back