• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SW clutching and any tips

Lots of untuned winders in Ontario, it's about 50%

Last edited:

Well yea, add $1500 to the price. If you get them out intime you make a bunch more. You don’t you give a discount to make us feel warm and fuzzy and still make what you wanted.
I wouldn't bash them. They gave 700$ back for late '23 deliveries. Only manufaturer to do so and wasn't in the contract last year.

I wouldn't bash them. They gave 700$ back for late '23 deliveries. Only manufaturer to do so and wasn't in the contract last year.
“Surprised” the mrs with a 2022 850 vr1. Today marks the 1 year anniversary of picking it up. Still hasent gotten the stop ride recall done. Technically it shouldn’t be ridden. So missed 22 season, and if I cared about recall would have missed 23 season so the van out kits they do have in their 23 models to get them off floor. As I sat and wondered why they struggled to build them I pointed out (daily) to them that they are to dumb to not leave line up alone so they can stock up on parts and get ahead building. Then 9r a boost models. And bunch of other changes and here they are again in same boat. So yes I think they have the best chassis at the moment, if I was to buy a sled today (rode catalyst this weekend) it would be a Polaris, but they suck as a manufacture for reliability.

Back