• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temp Gauge

I realize that this is off subject, but here I thought that I lived in "the land of 10,000 taxes". I just got back from a business trip to Toronto and they made me buy a "work permit" just to get into Canada!

Sounds like the Canadian government likes to stick their hands into everybodies pockets even more so than here in the good 'ol USA!

Blue Dave said:
I realize that this is off subject, but here I thought that I lived in "the land of 10,000 taxes". I just got back from a business trip to Toronto and they made me buy a "work permit" just to get into Canada!

Sounds like the Canadian government likes to stick their hands into everybodies pockets even more so than here in the good 'ol USA!

Don't even get me started on that subject. I've probably had to buy 50 or 60 of the Work Permits. Which essentially is a donation of $150 to the Canadian Gov. If you say "Work" or "Fix" or anything along the lines that you may be doing something, you may as well just pull out the credit card.

Just found this thread. Any of you guys get em hooked up? Pics? How do you like it?

Allen...can we still get in on this deal?
Probably going to be buying quite a bit from you this season. I want to make some stock runs with a gun before I start the mods on the Apex I picked up at the end of last season. Barely got the break in miles on her...

Thanks...

I haven't mounted mine yet but I was thinking about a velcro attachment to the handlebar pad.

Anybody else tried the handlebar pad? Any other good suggestions? Pictures would be great!

Planning on putting it on the bar between the bar pad and the left control. I'll have to fab up something, but it should be protected and easily read. Will see, still need to go get the sled! Should have something within a few weeks.

Back