• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Temp Gauge

All gauges have shipped that I have information for. I have several phone calls to return and get information for as well.

Allen,

Thanks again! My package arrived today. I tested it with a 12V power source and it works perfectly as described.

Light green back lighting on and temperature reading with 12V lead energized, back lighting off and clock reading with 12V lead de-energized.

Interestingly the manufacturers instructions describe a tachometer function that must simply be a misprint.

I am looking forward to installing it on my sled. I think that using the supplied Velcro on the handlebar pad should work good.

Its here......

Allen thanks again mine was here last night when I got home , I just finished instaling it , I put mine just in front of the gas cap where the fuel sticker is . If anyone wants one of these gauges I have an extra my neighbor sold me his never had the time to instal it he says , its brand new , he also gave me the 1 inch hose T for the temp sender $110.00 shipped just what I paid for mine .

Allen I have yet to receive mine. Was there a problem processing it? Maybe my wife loaded up the credit card or something. LOL
Could it be a Canukian thing and stuck at customs? Please PM me or give me a call if you still have my number. Thanks.

All orders were processed and shipped. Into Canada usually takes 10-15 days for delivery. All shipments were sent USPS Priority Mail.

Back