• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Thanks TY Mods!

Ruckus

TY 4 Stroke Master
For deleting my entire thank you thread. I will leave you with this parting shot and hope this doesn't get deleted too.

Ruckus it was moved because of some remarks not by you but by one of the posters to your thread. He knows who he is and is on very thin ice.

Sorry Ruckus but the immature Turbojamie is going to get another one of your threads deleted.

Zakre said:
Seriously? I thought you said you were leaving TY?
He will hang around for the 2013 model release to offer his pearls of wisdom on how yamaha should build snowmobiles.

low slung said:
Zakre said:
Seriously? I thought you said you were leaving TY?
He will hang around for the 2013 model release to offer his pearls of wisdom on how yamaha should build snowmobiles.

Lol I get how he feels, but foot in mouth here, just chilax the world not out to get you aka yammie riders out to get the brand x'ers

Hes gonna love his new ride i know it, i ride a phazer now and again and its certainly no comparison to a 600 gade I have rode both, the gade will be a whore to turn in the powder i have run one and run a phazer the 14" track in the pow, much more maneuverable but no power like the 600.

sharing-popcorn.gif
sharing-popcorn.gif

I thought I was on DooTalk for a minute.

low slung said:

Sir, I've always tried to be polite and use logic and reason when discussing topics directly related to Yamaha. You have called me things lately like "fanboy", attacked my grammar, have told me to leave and now you are using sarcasm to further try to ridicule me. Please stop the personal attacks. If you have something to say, become a paying member or a moderator.

Sled Dog, thanks for the explanation. I did not realize the other member you spoke of was not in good standing. Anyways, We just got about 35cm of snow and I have a full tank of gas so I'm going riding!

Ruckus said:
low slung said:

Sir, I've always tried to be polite and use logic and reason when discussing topics directly related to Yamaha. You have called me things lately like "fanboy", attacked my grammar, have told me to leave and now you are using sarcasm to further try to ridicule me. Please stop the personal attacks. If you have something to say, become a paying member or a moderator.

Sled Dog, thanks for the explanation. I did not realize the other member you spoke of was not in good standing. Anyways, We just got about 35cm of snow and I have a full tank of gas so I'm going riding!
Welcome back ruckus and enjoy skating on thin ice while your here.

low slung said:
Ruckus said:
low slung said:

Here's an idea, why not pay some membership dues and actually contribute to this site, rather than bash other members for having a different opinion?

Ruckus said:
low slung said:
Ruckus said:
low slung said:

Here's an idea, why not pay some membership dues and actually contribute to this site, rather than bash other members for having a different opinion?
You guys should get together for a ride! You might like each other better in person :tg:
I hope I never become so attached to a brand or any type of mechanical device that I am insulted when someone else criticizes it. Let's remember they are only nuts, bolts, metal and plastic, and will fail sooner or later whether or not they are yellow, blue or green!

Enjoy your new one Ruckus.

BombaPolaYama said:
Ruckus said:
low slung said:
Ruckus said:
low slung said:

You guys should get together for a ride! You might like each other better in person :tg:
I hope I never become so attached to a brand or any type of mechanical device that I am insulted when someone else criticizes it. Let's remember they are only nuts, bolts, metal and plastic, and will fail sooner or later whether or not they are yellow, blue or green!

Enjoy your new one Ruckus.

X2! Who cares as long as your having a good time.

Back