• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

The first mod

My FIRST mod was...skis, ski savers, carbides, track, SLP pads, mirrors, skid plate, A-arm protectors, GPS, windshield, a couple luggage options, belt deflection adjuster, synthetic chaincase lube, corrected coolant mix, removed all the ugly "warning" decals, added some tasteful reflective safety graphics, installed registration and trail permits....and I probably forgot something.

Yet the odometer on the 07 Attak still says ZERO....(one of my trip meters says 0.7 from runs on the test stand!).

Good God I hope it snows this winter...I've run outta things to do!

06 updates to my skid, Apex seat, hand gaurds, ECP/EVAC, Studs...in that order..mostly because that's the order everything showed up lol.

I need some snow so I can clutch the darn thing!!

Left hand throttle. wouldnt own one with out it anymore. Its funny when I jump on someone elses sled and go to grab the left throttle and its not there. You kind of get use to it after riding with one for 4-5 years. Eric

Installed ...................TURBO.......................after that all other mods were meaningless, to me. :jump:

13mm Swaybar from Pioneer was my first mod, followed soon by the mountain riser block.

Guarenteed to go on next is my blue yamaha skidplate, 168 woodys SS studs with aluminum big nuts, single powdercoated blue square bakcerplates, and regular aluminum doubles, 9" Studboy shaper bars, track windows are being cut, and the CR10ek's

Possibly going on is a new windsheild and the handguards(which are currently sitting beside me with no where to go)

Im going to set the suspension up to my riding style when winter arrives, but lookin on this site for pointers on where to start.

A blue windshield was my first mod......snice then i have added a 1" riser, skid plate, a arm gaurds, arcticfx graphics kit, holtzan carb springs, cr10ek spark plugs, ulmer stage 3 kit, handle bar hooks, ohlins rear piggyback shock.....Im sure there is more i just cant remember everything!

C@A Razors with 7.5 inch shaper bars

Done this summer so havn't rode on them yet

Also put on:
Ulmer Stage 2 clutch kit
23 tooth top gear
windage plates
144 1.325" Golddigger studs
marginal snow wheel kit
forth wheel kit

Waiting on:
Handwarmer update (on backorder)

skid plate
a-arm gaurds
smoked windsheild
black side panels and belly pan (stupid grey ones)
rear cooler

to be added this christmas
shock socks
smoked headlamp covers
tour buddy mirror kit
axe holder

Back