• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

thoughts on old new sleds?

This is exactly why I bought my new 2012 apex over the new 15. Why pay 13k when I could get it for a lot less. I could add all my extra goodies and still be less with the same technology minus a damper bar lol

There's a local to me dealer with a 2011 Apex XTX brand new for $11999. And a new 2011 Phazer RTX for $6799. I suspect those will be there for awhile at those prices.

frozesolid said:
There's a local to me dealer with a 2011 Apex XTX brand new for $11999. And a new 2011 Phazer RTX for $6799. I suspect those will be there for awhile at those prices.

K that seem high to me as well. I bought a leftover 2011 XTX in Canada two years ago, well really a year and a half ago in the Fall! Paid 12,400 for it. It would have been a two year old sled as the 13's where out. Two years later for 400 less in the US is crazy high.

Local dealer to me in VT has a 2011 Apex XTX for $10,500 and a STD model for $10K. Good deal compared to a 15 model.

The skid wheels were relocated on the 2012 apex xtx to help reduce slide wear and better fuel map was added. After 2012 though, I beleive there were no further updates on the Apexs. I'm still riding the 07RTX as the improvements are not 15-17g improvements. Edit- leftover prices in the US are much better than up here also. You guys get our brp sleds cheaper...^*&^ my life!!!

I purchased a 2011 standard Apex leftover for $8999 2 weeks ago. The dealer still has a 2011 SE leftover for $10,149.

Back