• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tip Of The Year?

BlueBlood

Pro
Thanks to everyone for all of the tips and tricks on TY devoted to helping all of us enjoy our Yammies. From little tips that could save us a minor headache, to the big ones that can keep our machines running all winter. The wealth of knowledge from all of the members is truly mind-boggling, and much appreciated. Understanding that opinions differ, and that a certain persons tip may not apply to everyone, I think the one that absolutely made my season much more enjoyable is finally having warm or HOT hands on my Attak. To Dan--thank you for your in-depth testing on this easy fix, and for your patience with all of the questions and doubts. So I raise my glass to you Dan, and thank you. Brad. ;)!

BlueBlood said:
To Dan--thank you for your in-depth testing on this easy fix, and for your patience with all of the questions and doubts. So I raise my glass to you Dan!

Not only for his suggestion and testing on this fix but for him to take the time to share his knowledge and supply us with pictures that make it easier for us to understand all of the other modifications he has posted on.

Here Here as well. :drink:

Very very beneficial site. Thanks to all. Hopefully I will be able to give back soon, as I have learned so much here in such a short time :Rockon:

Joe

BlueBlood said:
The wealth of knowledge from all of the members is truly mind-boggling, and much appreciated.

Don't you mean mind bottling? :drink::beer: :jump: ;)!

06vectorgt said:
Sounds like a good reason to become a VIP member! Support those who support YOU! :Rockon:

I agree the small cost of becoming a VIP helps to keep this site up. It does cost money to run a site and a VIP membership is a very good way of supporting the site. :rocks:

Back