• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Toe hold caps

smalltownpower said:
if your 170 pounds and cant throw around a phazer that doesnt sound right. i'm 120 and i got no problems.

I dunno, depends what you mean by throw around I guess. I am 170-180lbs, work out with weights regularly (225 bench), do yoga, plyometrics, etc and I am all over the sled when riding it. Maybe its my 30" inseam but I find it hard to throw around compared to a 2T, mostly due to the high center of gravity. Whereas I can throw my hip and lift a foot on a 2T, I have to get on one running board or another with my phazer. Its the same reason I have a mountain bar and a left hand throttle. Too easy to dump this machine on its side.

i agree with that. its very easy to get the phazers pulled over too far. which usually leads to oil in the air box, and needing to flip it over onto the ski's again. i do find carving vectors easier then the phazer, but it takes a bit more leverage.

I agree with all you guys. The phazer is really easy to carve, but really easy to tip as well. When yer in a carve and ya start losing it ya always gotta be reading to get on the gas and save it.

Back