• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Top speed of a 4 stroke Phazer...

I wont be selling my Phazer any time soon. Most of the riding I do is corner to corner and the trails are so tight and twisty that if you ride even at 50 mph you are pressing your luck.
As long as the sled is reliable and gets decent fuel economy (16 mpg or better), I will be very pleased with it.

Yammi has sleds for those who want to go faster than 80
apex.. rx1 or whatever...
The phazer isn't the top of the line for them, thus why its scaled back in some areas, ie HP and Speed.

I'd be lucky if I put 30-40 miles on in 3 hours of riding.
But thats what the mountains will do for ya.
We have no lakes where, you can just rip and not
care about whats going on around ya.

:yam: when I tested the phazer last spring I would hit 70-75 very quickly. the sled felt like a rocket out of the hole. And that was right after I rode the vector. :exc:

Octane said:
I wont be selling my Phazer any time soon. Most of the riding I do is corner to corner and the trails are so tight and twisty that if you ride even at 50 mph you are pressing your luck.
As long as the sled is reliable and gets decent fuel economy (16 mpg or better), I will be very pleased with it.

Right on, I agree.

-Steve

jminor1 said:
I think you are going to see alot of people only keep these for a short time and then sell them. They will convince themselves at first that its all the speed they need but will get bored quickly when they are only able to reach 80 mph, there is alot more than tight trails. just my opinion, I think I will wait for the 3 holer or at least close to 120 horse. I'm also guessing that like any other sled the topend numbers are not quickly hit it is a somewhat gradual process, so when do these things start crawling up the speedo 70-74 mph?

I say 80 tops.. 91 LAMO!

A 600and a lighter sled has trouble with 90... if yo want to be honest...

and in the great state of NY we have a TOP SPEED of 55 mph on ALL trails!

:-o

Back