• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

top speed of stock vector

Thats Insane If that were me a bull moose would have stepped out in front of me!!!

I will definitely take a trip up there someday, have always been amazed by Ontario's trails. I always wonder why there are so many people from Ontario talking about riding in Quebec when you have trails like that...I wouldn't bother to leave.

silversurfer said:
I will definitely take a trip up there someday, have always been amazed by Ontario's trails. I always wonder why there are so many people from Ontario talking about riding in Quebec when you have trails like that...I wouldn't bother to leave.
i know,i ask myself the same question,were in northeastern ont,drive up to cochrane and hearst and it gets better

I got to get up there in the near future. Trails look amazing. I hit 106 on the speedo last year on the lakes but GPS read it as 102.

Those trails are amazing! Most of the time my Vec will only give 104-108 on top (speedo reading). But sometimes something special happens and it will show 115+ on my highly optimistic speedometer.

Mine seems to like running at 8800-9000 rpm for the best top end. I've gone as high as 9150 and it still pulled 108 mph on the average trail.

Back