• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track question

Haudy991

Veteran
I am thinking about replacing the track on my 07. I only trail ride with the occasional off trail adventure.
What track do you recommend?
Where is a good place to look for new tracks?
How much will it cost me?
Should I go with the 136 extension right away?
If so how much will that cost?

Thanks

Your best bet would be a 1.5" Freeride. They used make them in 136" but have been discontinued and only offer the 121" length now. There is always the choice of cutting a 15" track down as well, which opens up your options.

There have been a few options opening up lately. I've notice on ebay that there are a few 14" wide OEM arctic cat tracks popping up lately in the 128" length, mainly the Hacksaw and Original Predator style. There is also the Arctic cat 13.5" wide option with tracks in the Ripsaw 1",Hack saw 1", Predator 1" or 1.375" and Snow cross styles in 128" or 144". Personally if you don't ride too much off trail I'd jump on a 121" Freeride or the 128" AC 13.5" predator track.

I don't like to start rumors, but I have it on pretty good authority that Camoplast will soon be offering the Freeride in a 136 again. I'm told the production date was slated for October 31, but don't know whether they were able to hold to that deadline. Supposedly, they are making them for a customer in Europe and will produce a few extra for the North American market. I can't name my source (yet), but that's the word. For now, this is just between you, me and the lamp post. ;)!

Buy a track of your choice and cut it and go to 136

Back