• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Track'n Go

Wow very cool idea. I can see them being very practical in the right setting! Plus it would just be cool to try them out.

i cant really think of too many settings where i would use them, but im sure there are many who would. they look really cool! i dont think i would wanna see the price though. might be geared more towards business use?

WOW. Looks like a great idea for those who need to move over snow in a conventional vehicle ..... probably would make a decent flat land groomer set up as well!

I wanna see some 60 year old man get stuck and
dig it out. Taking bets he doesn't live through it. :jump:

the guys at boivin make some great and innovative stuff.
These definately look cool. but from watching the video it looks like its more then just drive on drive off. i was seeing chains attached under the truck and stuff appeared to be mounted/bolted to the center hubs of the rims.
I will be interested to see them out in the real world and see the reviews. also wondering what the price will be.
so far looks pretty cool though

Hmmmm. Snowmotrucks. Very interesting. I wonder what kind of floatation it really has? If you get this stuck in deep powder, what will pull it out?

Back