• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Trade Vector for Rev

treemax

Veteran
Anyone not care for there Rev and want a Vector I'm willing to make a trade. I have a 2005 blue Vetor 2000 miles 5 year warranty Ohlin rear shock and many extras. I want a 600 sdi Rev anyone interested?

I waited several days and can not believe that none of the die hard Yamaha regulars have not flamed this guy to ashes. :die I did not use blue sunglasses this time. ;)!

az99 said:
I waited several days and can not believe that none of the die hard Yamaha regulars have not flamed this guy to ashes. :die I did not use blue sunglasses this time. ;)!

Variety's the spice of life. 8)

Treemax;

What are your thoughts on this. Doo got something that you are particularly interested in?

For the rest of us, ... Brand loyality is choice. Really! I know it is hard to hear! For example; I stayed with AC for 35 years. If they had a more powerful 4-stroke in 03, better factory quality control and a better dealer, I would probably not be on this site. Heck, two out of three wouldn't even be bad.

Tremax maybe back. Then again, he may not. Depends on what he is searching for. Heck, in '96, I lemmoned what I though would be "my last Chevy." I bought a Dodge. Now that I went through the trials and tribulations with Dodge, I am back to Chevy, with a 100,000 mile warranty. Live & Learn = Problems solved.

Now, ... I suppose I'll be hearing from the Dodge guys!

Good luck with the Rev if you can find what your looking for. Hopefully Yamaha will work out these issues in future models all part of the growing pains with adapting a high torque motor to a sled. Some stupid problems can really turn a guy off. I think in trying to compete in the weight loss market they have had to make sacrifices with too light weight parts. They'll get it worked out every year they improve things we just don't all see the little changes. No reason to leave the site we'll eventually get ya back ;)!

I had one of each, now the Vector is the only sled in the stable. Like the ride of the rev, hated no top end. It's nice to have both though!!

THE DEALERSHIP IN MY AREA IS A SKI-DOO/YAMAHA DEALERSHIP, AND THEY RIDE YAMAHAS. THAT IS IMPRESSIVE IF YOU ASK ME!

Back