• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

trailtank

Lol ;):D I agree about suspension and skis but weight transfer and center of gravity over the column is great as it is so why add to it. If they changed to column location and put the tank partially under the seat it could be the cats a$$

Had the trail tank on for two seasons, 4800 miles. No issues, well except when I initially
installed it. I had a pinched vent line.

I removed the tank to install my header. Yeah it was a biach to get back in. But
dawn soap, a 4x4, rachet straps, and a sledge hammer works wonders.

I do like the 130 mile+ range of fuel.

They need a like button on here lol! Ratchet straps, sledge hammer, soap. So true and funny

you would think they would redesign the tank for a little easier install

Its not the install, its the reinstall. The plastic IMO expands and balloonns after enough contact with gas

I have the trail tank and now wondering if adding my new Push-Turbo is going to be a PITA adding the return pipe from the rear Turbo assy to the new airbox? Guess I will find out soon enough..... :o|

Apex2006 said:
I have the trail tank and now wondering if adding my new Push-Turbo is going to be a PITA adding the return pipe from the rear Turbo assy to the new airbox? Guess I will find out soon enough..... :o|

i asked that question on snowest and they said no problem.

f7straightliner said:
Apex2006 said:

i asked that question on snowest and they said no problem.

Thanks!
:rocks:

Back