• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tri- hub help!

Jt big wheel kit is a great option as well as Larson racing I believe. Great upgrade from the tri hub. May be something for you to consider down the rd. You do pay for what you get as they are more expensive then factory but will outlast by far.
X2. First pic is original tri-hub.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.JPG
    IMG_1669.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1674.JPG
    IMG_1674.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

I heard Larsen Racing out of ND makes a good set, that is what I am looking at to replace tri hub before I have issues down the road.

I didn’t remove mine. What I did do though was, I put mine back on setting 1. Had it on 2. It lets the front come up just a little more. I like it in the corners. I let off a little into the corner, then in the Apex I give it gas. Really like this setup now.
I just put my blocks on #2 from the #1 setting and will give it some seat time. The front end is stay a bit more planted however it might be snow conditions. The skid seems a bit lose under acceleration.

Back