• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tuned sidewinder sd30 code

I put mine on the far right side, well I almost flipped and engine ran for about 3 sec before I pulled the cord.
I let the sled sit for 3-5 min while I had a smoke. Started it up and show code SD 30, I drove home and no shut downs or errors other than SD 30 blinking in my face. It can idle, and rpm over 9000, I have a hurricane tune. Sled is driven only 14hrs.. Starting to think its nothing wrong, but the code wont clear, is there a way to clear the codes without connecting to pc? So I can see if the code comes back after its been cleared. Also this was my first rollover.

I also believe someone here on TY said one other part of disconnecting battery to clear a code was to disconnect both battery leads then touch them together. Make sure nothing is connected to battery.
Anyone confirm this?

I also believe someone here on TY said one other part of disconnecting battery to clear a code was to disconnect both battery leads then touch them together. Make sure nothing is connected to battery.
Anyone confirm this?
I tried that last year when I got the sd 26 code, didn’t work. Not sure about the sd 30 but sd 26 is a hard code and wouldn’t go away on my dash..

I disconnected the battery didn’t work
Dealer cleared code code came back
Put well over 1000 miles with code flashing in my no signs of problem
Dealer says have it reflashed just haven’t done it yet when I do probably just going to have flashed to next stage

I disconnected the battery didn’t work
Dealer cleared code code came back
Put well over 1000 miles with code flashing in my no signs of problem
Dealer says have it reflashed just haven’t done it yet when I do probably just going to have flashed to next stage
Also thanks to the people hear and the maker of my new top gear just put on 450 miles In the up and my dealer also helped out by gutting everything else out in the gear box and putting back together under warranty

No we haven’t but I will give it a try to my buds sled this weekend. If you get a chance nafets let me know the outcome thanks
I tried but no luck, disconnected battery and touched + & - together, tried with key on and off just to be sure.
Anyway I will be driving this weekend, code flashing or not.

My buddy says he can’t get boost now. Any ideas says his exhaust sounds louder and can’t go over 90

My buddy says he can’t get boost now. Any ideas says his exhaust sounds louder and can’t go over 90

Sounds like the turbo seized up. Prolly because of low or no oil pressure. WTF. The engine will be next to seize!

Guys can't be running with these codes on!

An oil pressure code means there is low or no oil pressure! If you put them on their side dont you think it may have ran dry and sucked air?

Code SD-23 I have seen, sticks the boost up at 46 lbs on the 3 Bar, and leans the machine out drastically when it happens! Most people don't even know this because they don't log the data. They run just fine however but WAY too lean!

Anyone knowingly running down a trail with a oil pressure code on for any distance would be an idiot in my book. Good grief! Just pull the drain plug out and put it out of is misery!

Last edited:
Dealer changed out both oil pressure sensors and said everything is in order. Put a stock ecu in and code went away. Put the tuned one back in and code came back. The dealer said it was something to do with the tune flash where he couldn’t erase the code. Not sure

Put the flasher on and clear the code. If it goes away, all will be fine then. Can't be running it with a code I don't care what the code is. It needs addressed.

Put the flasher on and clear the code. If it goes away, all will be fine then. Can't be running it with a code I don't care what the code is. It needs addressed.
From hurricane or dealer?

Back