• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel bag that locks?

guardrail

Lifetime Member
Are there any tunnel bags or rigid ones that you can put a lock on? I know some people who had belts stolen out of bags last season. Its for a 137 sidewinder. I can make mounts if its not for a sidewinder.

Not sure a lock would be enough to stop someone that is going to steal. They would just cut it out or off with a pocket knife, and now you are out both a belt and a bag.

Do you have room to put a bag on top of the clutch cover? Make it harder to steal at least.

I use the linq system on mine and they make a locking device to leave the luggage or fuel cans on the sled.

For a 137 - look at Up North Technologies. They make a plate that hosts 2 linq positions.

I got sick of buying specific gear for each sled, and its worth nothing when the sled is sold. Now that i have the linq stuff i just move it around between our Indy XC and my SW. And in the future just move all the bags to the next sled.
MS

Thanks,

I'm looking for just something to mount on the tunnel, not side bags. I should have made that more clear in the post.
I contacted Upnorthtechnologies, he gave me a couple of ideas to try.

Back