• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Tunnel Rack, storage solution, linq accessories

wacker said:
So could you not just buy the linq brackets and mount them directly to the tunnel and save the weight of the rack as the viper has no rear heat exchanger?

Just sayin

You could in a way, but it would be tough and the brackets you made to bolt to the tunnel would still need to be spaced off the tunnel approx 1/8" to clear the hardware from the linq brackets. You could likely make bushings and drill and tap the plate and change the setup, but we didn't have the time to monkey around.

Cool idea! Thanks for sharing. Can you please tell me if I can purchase empty fuel containers from the providers of self storage in Mulgrave? If yes, then I am going to purchase it during my next camping.

Wanted to bump this back up. We have 761 miles now running this rack and its perfect, hasn't moved doesn't ice up or anything. Very good addition to the sled.

After busting my fly, and making a mess.
Does this come with hardware to install?
What size of Bag do you have on back?
This will be going on my Viper.

well, I ordered this system. I must say after 12 beer, this went on in 1.5 hour. The next day, it still looked good and smart.
Very nice set up for storage. Have a good day Eh!

No rack is required to run the linq stuff the tunnel is too narrow to use the accessories. Otherwise no rack needed.

I'm guessing this is an LTX it's on as the head light/bumper are under the end of the rack? Still happy with it? Just looking for some storage options instead of hauling a sleigh. Guessing it rivets on to the tunnel?

After busting my fly, and making a mess.
Does this come with hardware to install?
What size of Bag do you have on back?
This will be going on my Viper.
Can you post pics of your install.. I would like to see what the end result looks like,,thanks

IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
Can you post pics of your install.. I would like to see what the end result looks like,,thanks
I have the short 10+3 bag. Pn: 860200622.
My came with everything except the fuel can and bag, and ratchet clamps.
The install was easy. Just make sure all is square before you drill.
I do not have a step by step, but this is how it turned out. You have room to add other stuff on as well.
I added a clamp for my shovel.

Looks good...are those Yamaha bags? I was under the impression it was a Ski Doo system?

Has anyone installed the LMP-1 or LMP-2 system from Up North Tech?

Back