• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Turbo RX1 or Apex/Attak?

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts. I'm thinking about getting another sled this year, which I don't need at all but oh well. For just a fast/fun trail sled am I better off with an 06'ish Apex or Attak or a 1000 mile, stretched to 136" turbo 2003 RX1? Sled seems pretty mint.

Bender Turbo stage 2 kit low compression piston 10 1/2 to 1. converted to a 136 hacksaw-1 inch long track with 1" 1/4 gold diggers. Track and studs have less than 200 miles. Supreme tool billlet carb tops, air fuel gauge,boost gauge, Bender seconary clutch. Liquid cooled turbo, Over drive primary sheaves. Turn key trail sled. Can run pump gas or race fuel. Dyno at 260 hp on race gas.

Any input would be appreciated

:rocks:

That is really a personal decision that nobody can help you with. The 03 will be faster, the 06 will be lower maintenance. Depends on how much tinkering the power is worth to you.

Of course, you already have an 05, so the question becomes this; what major difference do you expect in an 06 compared to your 05? The differences are mainly ergonomic, plus fuel injection.

Back