• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY 10th Year Anniversary Project

Are you able to put your Anniverary Project on each forum? Some guys may just go to the forums that pertain to thier sled and not see your post in this one.

If they view the new posts all new posts will show up. I guess if the members dont want to support the site, Tom, Steve and the mods maybe the site should go to a paysite only or have some parts only VIP can go too. Its sad the low response to help to say the least. The masses always riding on the coatails of the few.

Just became a LIFETIME VIP back in December and also just sent $20 donation.

Let keep this site going. Become a VIP member today. Its a Great Site please help support it.

Hi Everyone!!
I wanted to let you all know that this is greatly appreciated. The server renewal is just around the corner so every bit helps. Its really nice to see so many bonding together to push us to move forward on Totallyamaha and it shows us that it really does make a difference in peoples lives.

Tom

MrSled said:
Hi Everyone!!
I wanted to let you all know that this is greatly appreciated. The server renewal is just around the corner so every bit helps. Its really nice to see so many bonding together to push us to move forward on Totallyamaha and it shows us that it really does make a difference in peoples lives.

Tom

Thanks Tom, glad to hear you plan on forging ahead!

Although I have only purchased a T-Shirt and some stickers(hope those help the site some?) I do plan on contributing more in the future now that I know your sticking around.

Thanks for a great site, keep up the good work ;)!

yamahahaapex said:
VIP status! Let the good times roll! Now I wont feel so guilty riding with you anymore Sled Dog lol

Well I must say I am happy to see you finally become a VIP. Way to go Richard and thanks for doing your part! ;)! ;)!

"PS enjoy the snow and the Togo snowmobile derby"
You should invite Turk to join you on that run he is from and knows the area! You guys could have a good race with the same sleds. :Rockon:

I ve been talking with Turk, lemme say in about a months time he will be smoking cfr 1000s no problem. little brown box of parts he has got coming, going to be impressive

if you read his last report on his xtx he clearly said the same thing. The only thing I didnt disclose was exactly what he told me. Dont worry about it

Back