• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Demo 08 Review

"Without some shock revalving I don't think so this sled was buildt for aggressive trail riding and moguls."

its fine yeah but I hope its not to harsh over stutter bumps I gusse I will find out next winter

rtx

The rtx i9s pretty decent on the stutter bumps it's not harsh at all it's just not as plush or smooth as a ltx is what I'm saying

Well once they install a 136" track from factory on the 130hp Nytro. I do believe I will have to part with the 04 and buy one.

Excellent write-up Mr. Mr. !! Makes me want the Nytro even more. I'm just not sure which one to invest in. I know that this sled will have to do for a few years and I don't want to be disappointed. Do I want the Nytro or the Apex????

This is my take on the stutters, if you adjust the skid to be able to handle the little stuff it will suffer on the big stuff, but I think you will be able to get it close for any rider but have to remember that there will be sacrifices to everything but all in all can find a happy medium.... that make sense?

its a great ride...and it WILL hold its own. It is one of the most adjustable suspension on the market.

TOM..

If you had to compare the New Nytro and the Apex!!

Which is quicker and by how much?

Whick is faster and by how much?

Which handles the curvy tight trails better?

Thanks

i would guess the apex would be quicker and faster by a good margin,but for tight twisty trails the nytro shines and would be a riot!!!

Back