• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2018-19 Season!!

Trying to get as much riding in as possible, will you be riding all day Sunday? Or traveling home on Sunday? Should I come a day earlyier to ride Fri. Sat., travel on Sun? About a 10 hour drive for me, I can travel home Sun. or Mon. Does not matter to me, but would prefer a couple all day rides. What would you suggest? See ya soon!
Thanks
Jeff

Trying to get as much riding in as possible, will you be riding all day Sunday? Or traveling home on Sunday? Should I come a day earlyier to ride Fri. Sat., travel on Sun? About a 10 hour drive for me, I can travel home Sun. or Mon. Does not matter to me, but would prefer a couple all day rides. What would you suggest? See ya soon!
Thanks
Jeff

We come in Thursday eve, ride Friday, Saturday and then small ride Sunday if the trails are still good and then head home.

We are going to be there Wednesday night and plan on riding Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for sure. Sunday will depend on weather as it's about 8hrs for Dale to get home. As far as finding me in a Brewery, imagine that.....:jump:

We are going to be there Wednesday night and plan on riding Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for sure. Sunday will depend on weather as it's about 8hrs for Dale to get home. As far as finding me in a Brewery, imagine that.....:jump:

Ya last year Sunday was a no go..LOL

Thanks, see you Thurs. prob. around 6 pm. Same meeting place?
Thanks

hopefully up there thursday evening as well depends when i have my sled back together, staying at the triangle motel.

Found the Brewery! Wearing a black hoodie / gray yamaha cap. Buy the first ones to find me drinks!

Very cool pics and video. My bud and I were up that weekend as well and the trails were awesome! heading up again this thursday the 28th through the weekend if anybody else is heading up let me know so we can meet up!

Back