• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2018-19 Season!!

South of the bridge off-trail gang is watching the weather. If we don't get a dramatic increase in snow depth through Wednesday, we are most likely staying home. Unfortunate as i was really looking forward to this weekend, and we have yet to ride.. That is unheard of for us in the LP Snowbelt

We're getting enough for the trails to be fine....you guys will have a bit of a "challenge"....as of now you can get around O.K. but no power turns etc....not enough depth...

Manhattan Mike, no Ishpeming trip. I'll be in Ontario,with Crewchief and company for a week long trip. Excited about heading back to Ontario and seeing a different area of that province.
Enjoy!!

I'm out for next week. Death in the family early this morning requires my being home. Stinks because my son Jarred was coming up. Be safe and enjoy the ride and after ride shenanigans !

sorry to hear that dave. care bear will miss seeing you.

loading the trailer tomorrow as i just got it back from a freind that borrowed it to move in late august. time to break in my new sled at trail speeds!

Well....we should be good to go....got a wide-spread 8+ " of new snow since yesterday....heavy stuff, not fluff....it varies by locale....not sure I'd plan on the Manistique loop as yet until I hear something from further south but we're good this far south at least (20 mi south of Munising)....AND it's supposed to keep up with "snow showers" over the next 2 days at least...

Well....we should be good to go....got a wide-spread 8+ " of new snow since yesterday....heavy stuff, not fluff....it varies by locale....not sure I'd plan on the Manistique loop as yet until I hear something from further south but we're good this far south at least (20 mi south of Munising)....AND it's supposed to keep up with "snow showers" over the next 2 days at least...
Today
https://www.facebook.com/100000487846099/posts/2965730736786492/

I think we should be good to go after this latest snow fall, plus showing another 3"-6" till Thursday, the pinkish color is 18"-22"
snow_depth_shallow.2019010814.0.600.450._13277.4827._12603.5726.dem.none.ikm.m.1.0.0.0.0.0.png

Well trailer is loaded ish with the sleds. Throw the tools and bags in tomorrow and are on our way.

Any more reports? I should be at the hotel around 12:00-1:00pm tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks, tommyt

Any more reports? I should be at the hotel around 12:00-1:00pm tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks, tommyt

In around Munising etc. they've got well over a foot....adding a couple or 3 more tonight...trails should be great...off-trail might be "interesting" in that stumps etc. only have a foot or so cover on them so a little care with line/speed will be "prudent"....

You guys have fun don’t hurt any “trees” or stumps I hear they bend/dent easily when hit by a Yamaha

I was watching lake effect bands hitting Muni all day long. Should be plenty of snow.

In the hotel now. Took 3 hrs to do an hr and a half drive as I was down to 30mph in spots as I could not see the snow bank and the trailer was pushing the truck around. Good snow though. Be out in the am with care bear to get some miles on the new ride and might do some setting while I am at it.

Anyone cancel? Need a room at least for Friday night.

Back