• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY rides in WI?

i MAYBE INTERESTED IN THAT DEPENDS ON THE DATE. KEEP US INFORMED.

since i live in Michigan i'm going to wait for someone else to plan a ride.
I wouldnt know where to stay or ride
i have never riden in Wi.
looking forward to it , and would like to see Hurley or Eagle river
( or whatever )

john. i remember meeting you, we rode together a bit last year. i will definitely be putting together a mini TY ride to the hurley area. i got a nice place on 53 acres to stay. beautiful 100 yr old farm house. enough room to park 4 or 5 vehicles with trailers. privacy, the whole bit. we just have to pitch in to pay cleaning lady, plowing, and a donation towards heat. there area few members that have expressed interest. keep an eye out on this forum. i'll post a date soon

peterdb said:
john. i remember meeting you, we rode together a bit last year. i will definitely be putting together a mini TY ride to the hurley area. i got a nice place on 53 acres to stay. beautiful 100 yr old farm house. enough room to park 4 or 5 vehicles with trailers. privacy, the whole bit. we just have to pitch in to pay cleaning lady, plowing, and a donation towards heat. there area few members that have expressed interest. keep an eye out on this forum. i'll post a date soon

Yes i remember you talking about this last year
but it was the same week as another ride started
This sound so cool to me, lets keep in touch
hope to see you at the Muni ride again this year
"another night in Michigan" EH?

I'd probably be available for a WI TY ride.

We have had a few rides in the Mercer area. One of them went over very well and the other was a flop. we also went on a bagger trip with Swisssledder and a few other site members, leaving from the Beaver Lodge in Mercer. http://www.beaverlodgemercerwi.com/ It is more off of the beaten path rooms are clean and warm, Great food,Bar and Bartenders! no pool. We got to know the Manager very well and She is VERY TY friendly. We could make this ride happen if everyone is interested. Right now Feb. 24-27 looks very good for us. Anyone else have ideas for dates?

Bagger Trip

I have never done a backpack trip. Often thought about it but have a hard time talking any of my buddies into it. I would be for giving it a try if you wouldn't mind a rookie tagging along.

sleddheadd said:
We have had a few rides in the Mercer area. One of them went over very well and the other was a flop. we also went on a bagger trip with Swisssledder and a few other site members, leaving from the Beaver Lodge in Mercer. http://www.beaverlodgemercerwi.com/ It is more off of the beaten path rooms are clean and warm, Great food,Bar and Bartenders! no pool. We got to know the Manager very well and She is VERY TY friendly. We could make this ride happen if everyone is interested. Right now Feb. 24-27 looks very good for us. Anyone else have ideas for dates?

24 - 27 works for me!
see you in Munising.

alright, we are going to try to nail this trip down. I am up for an Eastern, Wis. trip but I am not familiar with the area. If anyone would like to assist with hotel ideas or riding areas please feel free to jump in and voice opinions. if we go Easterly, what would everyone think of Iron Mountain area?
if we choose to go towards hurley/Mercer area, i am familiar with that and can make some phone calls and get room rates locked in for us.
you guys tell me which you prefer and I will get it set up for us. Feb. 24-27, 2011

Back