• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY tug hill ride last weekend in feb

I will not be riding with you guys on Saturday. Many of you have riden with my friend, Dave Siegenthaler. He died of a Heart attack Tuesday Evening. He was going to ride with us on Sat. He was my main riding partner. we have ridden sleds together every saturday during the Winter for the last 35+ years. Over the years we have probably ridden together about 100,000 miles. Also went ATVing and jet skiing together during the summer very often, just to pass the time waiting for Winter to return again. His Funeral will be Saturday. Keep his family in your prayers. He has a wife and three sons. Keep me in mind for any future rides any of you want to do the rest of this year, because it is not as much fun riding alone. If anyone going to the ride this Saturday wants to park in my driveway, feel Welcome to.

Very sorry to hear that Gordon. Dave was a great guy and will be sorely missed. Geez, he couldn't have been much over 50, was he?

going to ride the tug hill on sunday the 29th, Have three people in my group including myslef if anyone is interested.

Gordon,

Extremely sorry to hear about Dave. My prayers and wishes go with you and Dave's family. He was a great guy to ride with.

Again Gordon, very sorry to hear about Dave Siegenthaler. He always a great guy to ride with and I am sure, just as of a great friend, on and off the trails. he will be missed on our TY rides (large and small). Dave and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.

As far as riding Saturday, still 10am @ 46 Corners sounds good to me.

RX1-Man/Viperman and Boomer, you guys still taking the ride up?

--Steve

I'm still planning on being there. Hating the warm up, but at least we didn't get the heavy rains. If it cools down early enough tonight and they get out and groom, we could have some good trails!

Viperman and I will be unloading at VFW in Camden. Boomer may be meeting us there. Leaving out of there no later than 9:30 so should be at 46 corners by 10.

Plenty os snow left, but looks like trails will be like concrete tomorrow. Had a snow depth of 33" as of Thursday morning. Now down to 19" Lost 14" in less then 2 days. Have fun tomorrow guys, and ride safe.

Very sorry Gordon to hear of Dave's passing. I always enjoyed his company over the years and he will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you an his family in this difficult time. A 35 year friendship is one to definitely be treasured.

As RX-1Man mentioned, we will be dropping in Camden to meet the group at 46 corners. See you all then.....looking forward to it.

Really enjoyed riding with Dale, Steve, Steve, Jeremy, Dave and Kevin. That was a real bummer boomer that you're hi fax were shot after such a short run to the corners. Hope you get it figured out in time for the next ride. Gordon, you were right about the concrete. When is the next snow coming as the hill definitely needs some and I'm ready to get together and ride again ;)!

I second RX-1MAN on enjoying the TY ride yesterday. Always a pleasure riding with fellow Yamaha riders in an expression of solidarity. More riders and more miles would have been nice, but still had a good time.

In further discussing Boomer's premature hyfax wear, the general consensus concludes the track must be loosened just shy of ratcheting, along with the use of the best quality hyfax designed for use with the M-10 suspension. These can also be purchased from the skid manufacturer FAST, direct at www.teamfast.com/store/

Hope you get this resolved soon Boomer!

:yam:

Back