• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st 2010 TY NY FINAL PLANS ARE HERE.

we rode over 200 miles today trails were awesome ate lunch at Stillwater rest. had 7 yamahas hope to see more new faces tommarrow Weather sounds good for thurs. I think we are riding south over to lake Ont.and around Onieda lake :yam:

Well guys, its 1030....my sled is in pieces, im at the shop making bushings right now for a shock im making fit since mine turned into pieces when my front arm of the rear suspension broke. Im hoping to get sled together for tomorrow. And hoping it works...will find out in a couple hours.

Hope to see everyone tomorrow morning.

Sounds good Realdeal. Ride departs parking lot at 9am. Looks like we will be heading to the Salisbury trail system. Logged another 213 miles today, no breakdowns but 2008FxNytro(Dan) blew a belt going acoss Redfield reservoir.

where are they headed for on these days fri, sat , and sun?

general direction wise, it wont be hard to find team tang i would'nt think lmao

had a great time on saturday, great bunch of people to ride with special thanks to BBW for leading the pack, sure made it nice to not have to pull the map out , the next ride can't come soon enough....later ;)!

Back