• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

updates from those painted body pan and panels

The body shop that painted my 2 sleds use a primer that bonds with the plastic. The primer bonds with the plastic and is real porous. The paint fills in these tiny holes. Then the use of clear with flex agent finishes off the job.

You don't.
I just finished doing my 2 sleds before the Muni ride, and I'm putting together a thread to help teach people how to do them themselves. It is all in the prep, but there are tricks that I'll share that save alot of time, and really hold up well.
shoppicssleds037.jpg

shoppicssleds035.jpg

nate007 said:
You don't.
I just finished doing my 2 sleds before the Muni ride, and I'm putting together a thread to help teach people how to do them themselves. It is all in the prep, but there are tricks that I'll share that save alot of time, and really hold up well.
shoppicssleds037.jpg

shoppicssleds035.jpg
Cool,cant wait to read it

Nate- how does the painted plastic hold up in great Iowa ditch bangin'? I have thought about painting the plastics mine, but I don't think it would have a chance with the ditches and occasional barbed wire fence ;)

Back