• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upper Bogey Wheels & Rubbed shock

BryKlu

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector LTX GT
Hey everyone...My Vector doesn't have upper bogey wheels. I have no idea why. It has in place the parts below. The wheel is the one I just purchased to put them back on the sled but it doesn't fit using the parts below. I was trying to find a pic of 'Bracket 7' (8JB-47419-00-00) to see if that is what I need but I couldn't find one. Maybe this stuff was installed by the previous owner when he studded it. If anyone knows if I need to order the bracket 8JB-47419-00-00 to take place of that round metal piece in the pic I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe someone could show me a pic of what pieces I am supposed to have.

www.babbittsonline.com/oemparts/a/yam/5003c8b1f8700212fc84362e/track-suspension-1

Also, the metal around my rear mono shock mount hole has been scraped down by the backings of loose studs. It looks like I'll have to replace the entire shock. Anyone know what my best approach to this problem is? Upgrade shock? Buy used and send for re-valve and big boy spring? I am in the process of putting a pre-studded track on now. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 20181112_182425.jpg
    20181112_182425.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 128

the peice next to the bolt is that bracket. looks like someone blew a wheel and just threw it back on and sold the sled from the wear on that inner bearing race in the pic. seen stuff like that before from a tire rubbing on frames and brackets.

Could anyone provide me with a picture of their upper bogey wheels? If so inclined, maybe a shot of the parts themselves broken down individually? I ordered the missing wheel and bracket from the parts diagram and they don't fit on the bracket that was there. I am waiting on the new bracket to see if the wrong part was installed for a custom setup the previous owner had. I couldn't find a picture of Bracket 7 online. As it stands I have no way to tell if the wheels I bought will fit on the bracket I am waiting for. They won't be in until 4 Dec so I'd rather not have to wait if they aren't going to fit. Such an odd situation.

Back