• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Upper Midwest forecast

ClutchMaster

HUGE Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper 270 hurricane,
2002 Viper W/162 A.C. skid, SRX pipes &CDI, 780 BB
373D2997-5E49-4064-8AF2-F2D8C1F879E4.jpeg
HOT DIGITTY DAM!

Wouldn’t ya know I’m in the 12”~18” range.

Now if I could only get those results with the ladies.

And just like that the storm keeps shifting further and further north leaving anything south of Minneapolis with nothing but rain... It should not be raining anywhere in Minnesota on December 27th. Pretty bummed out!

And just like that the storm keeps shifting further and further north leaving anything south of Minneapolis with nothing but rain... It should not be raining anywhere in Minnesota on December 27th. Pretty bummed out!

IKR :dead: < weather mans horse

I had probably 4-5" about 45min west of Minneapolis this morning but it was also pouring rain like it was July when I left to so it will probably be gone by the time I get home.

I had probably 4-5" about 45min west of Minneapolis this morning but it was also pouring rain like it was July when I left to so it will probably be gone by the time I get home.

Yep same here in Wisconsin, raining now :(

So I was actually surprised by how much snow stuck around yesterday even with the rain. I pick up 2 more inches last night so I probably have close to 5-6" in my yard now. I might even take my sled for a rip on the lake this weekend. Its been dying to touch some snow.

So I was actually surprised by how much snow stuck around yesterday even with the rain. I pick up 2 more inches last night so I probably have close to 5-6" in my yard now. I might even take my sled for a rip on the lake this weekend. Its been dying to touch some snow.
Good news! They are opening the trails here but they won’t rideable IMO :(

Good news! They are opening the trails here but they won’t rideable IMO :(
Yeah the only real riding around me will be the ditches since there will be a lot of drifting going on today. Fields wont have much for snow in them so wont be riding across them anytime soon. At least everything is white again.

Snow might be to heavy to drift... should make a great base for northern MN
The snow that fell at my house last night was light and fluffy and it was blowing pretty easily. The stuff from yesterday morning was rock hard.

Back