• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vacuum on throttle bodies?

Nytro270

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
08 nytro with mcx turbo
Alright so I have a question for all you turbo savvy people out there, should I be able to draw a vacuum on the lines that appear to go to the throttle bodies? Would like to know before I go pulling the intercooler off to look for leaks

I would assume you would be able to. there is a couple of lines that go to the map sensors. should be able to get a vac signal from there.

yes my boost guage is connected to the nipples at the throtle bodies and reads vac untill it is under load alos vac when i let off that is how the blow off valve works it gets vac from those lines to open.

If you're looking to add a gauge, you may have to "T" into all of the throttle bodies, connect them together and then run it to you're gauge though. Didnt do that on one of my sleds a few years ago and the gauge fluttered around at idle. They'll pull a smoother signal connecting to all of them.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Back