• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vector ROCKS!!!!!!!

FugRWE

Veteran
Man I love this thing the more and more I ride it. Power is right there, Handles great, feels light. I love the a arms and the new skid. I dont have to stand all the time going through the junk. Throttle wheelies on command. Jumps flat and lands true and soft everytime. Ive yet to land it on one ski. Fuel economy is great about 18.5 through the first 200 miles. What else can I say. Well I do have a dislike. I cant stand the the clutch noise. Makes a very nice sled sound and feel cheap. I hope to get it taken care of at the first service. Saturday when we started out it was -25, friggin thing fired right up. Took awhile for for the guages/lights etc to come on. But they came on before we were ready to ride. Clutching seems pretty good for a stocker. Tranfers weight really well. I might try to put the bottom stoppers on soft as it bucked a little on a few bumps. But all in all this is a great sled. I was very suprised. Its going to make a very good trail sled. I swapped off with my riding buddy today. He has a 03 xc 700. Man that xc felt like a dinosaur compared to the vector. The guy loved the Vector and he is dead set against Yamahas. The only thing he didnt like was the clutch rattle. The Vector felt alot more nimble and quicker then the XC. When I got home I jumped on my Viper and again it felt like a dinosaur. I never thouoght I would say that about the Viper, that was my favorite sled that Ive owned to date. Not anymore I wont miss it at all. Sorry for all the rambling but I cant help myself. hey Murph if you read this Emmi Jeff Matt and I lined em up in that field we were in. Ill let you ask him what the outcome was lol. ;)! :yam: :4STroke: :Rockon:

Very happy with mine. Runs straight-great gas mileage.. Smooth and quiet.. Handles nice..MM. ;)!

It's the same for me. Last weekend my friend and I when for a ride and we did meet other snowmobilers just at the beginning of 5 miles lake. It was the perfect condition and the ideal snow for a quick race or to see how the Vector can get by with other sleds in the same category. Three were 600 and two were 700. The 700 were two Vipers, a 2002 & 2003. Most said lets the Vector eat our dust. So guess what happened? I never ate the dust that they promised to me. In fact they ate my dust. I was gone like a bullet and first at the end of the lake. End of the story. Nobody talked to me when it was over. I don't know why. Definitely the Vector was faster than these Vipers, but could not believe that the Vector will faster than a 700 especially a SX Viper 03.

Sweet, glad to hear it. I have yet to race my Vector against my brother's 02 Viper. I kind of though I would take him off the line and through mid range. But I was worried he might ultimately take me on topend.

Hope to find out for sure this weekend!

I ran a 01 mxz 800 a zr 800 and an F-7 now keep in mind this was only about a 400 to 500 ft race. I beat em all, gods honest truth. The Vector is a quick sled low to mid. I have no doubts they would have beat me in a longer race. But boy was I smiling. They were like holy #*$&@ he just beat us lol. mxz guy said he was not gaining on me.

Back