• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

It will only let you post without sign in in this area....anyone else who paypal me , I need to have your usernames and TY gear...

Enough already

Tom,

I'll drop you a check in the mail, so count me in... a hat for Waterdog will be fine and whatever is easiest for you to set up is fine with me. Too nice of weather outside to look at the site on Sunday... I'm off to my sons golf outing to raise some money for their trip to Cooperstown this summer. Take care...

Ron

Thanks for all the Support....getting mixed reactions on the TY Forums...some guys dont like to be excluded in the selection process in the Demo Rides.....I really hate this chargeing thing but what to do....

Tom, I know how you agonize over some of the changes being made. The bottom line is you aren't going to please everyone. You have made changes in the past (message board) that were met with resistance. I believe this is one of those changes. Not criticizing anyone, but the membership here on the RX1 site seems a little older and SOMETIMES more mature LOL. YOU are running this site with input from the membership. You make the decisions. I know you don't want to exclude anyone!! It may take a little time for everything to sort out, but it will. Keep on keepin' on Brutha"

Dave :rocks: ;)!

MrSled said:
Thanks for all the Support....getting mixed reactions on the TY Forums...some guys dont like to be excluded in the selection process in the Demo Rides.....I really hate this chargeing thing but what to do....

Well I dont see what their argument is! If they dont support the site why should the site support them? There are going to be and always will be coat tail riders on the forums. If they want the benifits of being a VIP then BUCK UP or SHUT UP! Sorry but that's the way I feel and see it. :rocks:

I’m interested. How does this PayPal thing work? I never used this before. Usually use credit card through secured checkout sites.

Thanks

Back