• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Experts, Talk to me please.

Mine LTX LE was an October build dealer display sled. All,updates were done prior to my buying it so no issues at all. Almost nothing changed until mid year 16 so I wouldn't be nervous of the October build. depending on model, you may want to revalve rear shocks.. Valving was way off in 15.
If it was a dealer display, it was built in 14 in the 15 color scheme. They were built at the end of the 14 model year run and shipped to dealers in spring for summer display. They were technically a 15 model, but they didn't have any of the updates that came on the 15 model year. Those updates were done at dealer prior to sale. Not sure how many of each model were built, but my LTX is #218 built in February 2014, which is before the 15s were even unveiled.
Right. We had one at TA. Nice sled!

I wish it were an LTX, but blue and orange is getting hard to find. Did yours come standard with reverse and heated seat?
Yes, my LTX did.

Back