• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper Recalls

I know this is a Yamaha forum, with true blue Yamaha members, but come on. Did everyone forget about the Nytro?? WHat a mess, how much do ball joints cost that last a year, maybe two, and bushings that are junk, subframes that fold up, ski's that are a joke, handwarmers that do nothing, tunnels full of ice, exhaust donuts, front ends full of snow and ice, frozen relays, broken reverse handles, the point is, Yamaha NEVER released a recall or update for these issues that didn't cost the consumer money, and the engineering and quality that everyone toots their horn on must have went out the window with the Nytro, my F7 never had anywhere close to these issues and neither did my XF turbo. Kinda funny how that works.

I like both companies and think this is an excellent move for both, and I know there are guys who would rather ride nothing then ride a Cat, but the same can be said for some Cat, Poo, and Doo guys. All I can say is give it a chance, attend a demo ride and check back next year this time and read all the praise for this sled.

arctic cat has two developement teams they work together, one developes the sled one does the recalls they should both be out at the same time

For all of you bitching about this sled, don't waste your time and stay on the old Yamaha, if you're so worried about warranty issues! I am getting tired of reading about all the crap about this sled before any of us had a chance to try the damm thing. :o|

jp111 said:
YamBam said:
Notice a cotter key on a cable to hold the side panel on. What a nice touch. The new standard of quality for Yamaha.

Have you ever seen the hood on a Funny Car or just about any other drag car? They have a cotter pin holding them down! We trust our hitches in our trucks to a cotter pin! Whats wrong with a cotter pin holding on a 7lb plastic panel?

This is insane what is really going on here! And this thread is ridiculous! I really thought more of this site but its turning into HCS and DooDoo talk with all the belly aching![/quote]

No doubt. Reading all these threads makes me think this will be HCS 2 very soon. I can't stand to even go on there any more. I wonder if these people have ever had a real event happen in their lives, if this merger is the worst thing in the world to them. It's just a snowmobile. We all should be thankful we have one, and even have the right to bitch about it.

yox185 said:
2BLUE4U said:
Viper recalls thread? Really? Less than 12 hours after the release? This is what you're worried about or want to talk about? You know what's dumb about two sled mfg getting together and putting their strengths together to form what I think will be a kick #*$&@ ride? Nothing. You know what's dumb about a thread about recalls for a sled, that less than 100th of a percent of the snowmobile public has even touched, much less rode? Everything.

Well said

x2!! Sooo sick of the cry babies bitching!

Last two posts are so correct. These are just snowmobiles. These companies are just trying to stay afloat like a lot of companies out there. If it pisses you off soo much then leave it alone. Stay where you are! Noboby is forcing you to do anything. I'm another person sick of all the bitching out this sled already. Until guys have some seat time on these sleds they should hold there opinions to themselves. OVER AND OUT!! Can't stand it!!

Back