• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper velocity stacks

Joshua Smith

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 arctic cat xf7000 high country
Hello all you yamacat gurus. My plan is to put a barcode icebox air intake on my xf7000 but I would like to add velocity stacks as well to get the best flow into the boots. Does anyone know what size velocity stacks I would need? Any help is much appreciated!

This outta do the job nicely
91B2CD8F-45C6-4D59-AD56-3EF5BB3004DB.jpeg

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
If you need pics or dimensions. I have mine out now. I know from past experience that there are Formulas out there for calculating the size and radius for most and where you want the power. Here is one we made for our Cannondales that Dynoed 3hp more than factory with same filter.

Oh wow that's a nice piece of machined metal, you mill that yourself? What are the dimensions of your homemade one?
Buddy made it on a Haas Mill in his garage but its for a Cannondale ATV so just a example. Was made using formulas found on internet. Will look around for them sometime.

Back