• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WANT TO RIDE DEC 5TH AROUND BERGLAND HOUGHTON AREA???

xc_phazer137

Expert
Hey Guys I want to get together and ride the ironwood bergland rockland area Dec 5th. If anyone wants to meet up and ride I will be leaving the Brainerd Mn Area around 4am and be in Ironwood around 8.

Checking in to see if anyone is intrested.

What have you heard as far as snow conditions? A friend and I were planning on heading up to Houghton that weekend as long as they have enough snow. We've heard that that there are lots of rocks up in Houghton so the snow needs to be fairly deep...

RedPhazer said:
What have you heard as far as snow conditions? A friend and I were planning on heading up to Houghton that weekend as long as they have enough snow. We've heard that that there are lots of rocks up in Houghton so the snow needs to be fairly deep...

I HAVE SOME FRIENDS THAT KEEP CLOSE TABS ON THE SNOW UP THERE.
Sounds like a good base right now and with the snow exspected to come I think there should be a chance to get a couple hundred miles in?

www.johndee.com is an awsome snow condition site.

I would love to go, but I have to hang around home. I have a new baby coming in any time in the next couple weeks, so I have to stay around close to the hospital and the wife. I pry won't get much early season riding in this year. I don't think I'll be able to get away much until January into February.

Motoman765 said:
I would love to go, but I have to hang around home. I have a new baby coming in any time in the next couple weeks, so I have to stay around close to the hospital and the wife. I pry won't get much early season riding in this year. I don't think I'll be able to get away much until January into February.

Con-Grats on the new one have to keep us posted. First Kid? :Rockon:

Back