• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

warrior in deep snow

RX_rider

Veteran
i have a 2004 warrior and i find that a lot of snow gets caught up between the track and the tunnel extension when goin though deep snow. i finds it gets me stuck and its harder to get unstuck. so i was think that if i got a shorter flap or that tunnel extension for the warrior from mountian performance. think either of this would make it a bit better for the snow?

Take a look at the Yamaha 136" and than look at MPI or Hartmann and you will see a big difference in the way the aftermarkets are cut at an angle for snow. My Hartman 136" would through anything without getting stuck. Some even removed the Warrior extension and put on an aftermarket.

Jim

so i guess that if i changed the angle that should make it better for the snow. whats the angle for ski doos renagades. there pretty good for the snow. or is it cause there so light? most of the movies like 2 stroke cold smoke most of them uses them. so what makes them so good.

and what other thing could i do to make my warrior better for the snow but keep the 136 rip saw track?

Get some wider ski's , pull the front straps up some , put on a mpi rear extension with rear cooler and it'll get around ok in the deep but far from optimal , you'll need a different rear skid for anything serious .

Back