• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Was it worth it?

barnstormer

Extreme
I presently have a phazer fx and can't keep shocks in it and was told I should be on the nytro. I weight 230lb and was wondering what the thoughts are of these sleds. On the phazer I find it hard to sit down. But I love that I can muscle it anywhere I need to go. I also like being able to go for 200 mile rides no matter the condition of the trails. How do they ride? My buddy wen't on one and said it was real rough but that was a demo and not setup for him. My local dealer want to sell me a left over 08 and will let me demo it if we ever get an snow. Thoughts? Advice?

I have both; the Nytro is worth it, just from the power alone. The ride is equal to me, but the Nytro has more comfort in the seat area.

... but I don't know y u can't keep shocks in it... I rode the freakin piss out of mine and had no problems... at the time I was younger and was only 100 pounds so that's probly y

If you can't keep shocks in it than I'd have to ask who is servicing your shocks?

Had pioneer do them once, that time they appeared to fail on the trailer which was wierd. Came out one day and everything was soaked in shock oil now I have monster performance do them.

Back