• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Well, did it turn out this way???

well i lined up with a f7 and didnt have any trouble, but im sure a mach would pass me without too much trouble. i know these 4 strokes arent the fastest thing out there, but what is faster besides the mach? :Rockon:

Yep it sure did!!

I know my brother ran with a "fast" (126mph) Mach on a trail ride and on the lake the guy was SOOOO far back he wouldn't race anymore. I'm sure he would have eventually caught up...but lakes are only so long.

Maybe yours is just slow :). yaya I know I'm just bustin'. But..remember Daddy's stocker could out run Dave's SRX bottom and mid and creap away up top.

seems to me about half of they guys on here have beaten a mach.. and the other half have lost to machs but only after 80+mph

I can just stay ahead of modded F7s and stock zr900...

Im overall very happy

awsome sleds,have yet to be passed on a lake, raced a attack, rev800, f7,powertech 800,fusion 900,and other sleds,no mach this year...next year its only gonna be faster and broke in with only a mere 500 miles this year..im sure there is faster sleds out there but i am very satisfied,these sleds are no slouch...

Though I didn't get a chance to race a Mach this year I did race a Fusion 900 and several cats. I was faster than all of them.

So yes my Attak is what I hoped for.

Did was not buy my 06 Attak to be "wicked fast" but after an 05 Mach Z(which was wicked fast) and 05 Warrior(great trail sled) I'd say 06 Attak was indeed "wicked fast". Smoothest fast I've ever ridden!

I have a red attack, beat stock f7 all day long (my sons), zr 900 not a problem, mach z have longer legs but slower in 600ft. have not hooked up with fusion. Apex gt and rtx are slower than attack. Attack best sled I have rode to date. Been riding since 1964 the last 27 years on Yamaha.

I am happy with mine,now that it is a shorty it ran 110 gps on sloopy r.r. bed in madawaska yesterday,temps in high 40s so that is preety good,and as an attak unstudded it ran 114 gps while breaking loose and spinning,so i am sure it would of run 116 and now as a shorty i am sure next year on some hard ice i will break 120 gps,so yes i can say i am very pleased,oh ya i only blew one belt in 2400 miles,and i had windage plates on while riding hard,to much heat for them warm temps,if i still owned my fusion,in that many miles i would of changed at least 10 belts and used 1000 gal. of gas lol.. ;)!

I gladly will give up the 2-3mph ontop end for the reliability....My 06 mach was fast for sure,but between all the issues and 200+ dollar belts and e rave cables adjustments and oil and check engine lights..ect ect ect ect...

Ill take the rtx anytime...I just ride it to the bar all the time,no more blown belts,or worries about when my motor will let go...I had my new mach to dealer 3 times,everytime the motor was ripped out!...now that is a joke!..BRPs SDIs are laughable technology where the customer is the test mual...

I couldnt be happier with my decision to switch to my RTX..its waYYY better looking,no more pregnant sled for me....And the motor is so smooth ,riding a 2 cyl 2 stroke is like going back to dark ages.

Next season I will have the RTX running as strong as most machs....then when i add the SC it will be all around fast and reliable at low boost.

dan

Ya dan now thats what i am talking about,glad you love it,i know i do.. Hey thanks for helping out matt and myself. ;)!

It is defiantly faster than my RX1.

I was able to beat both the Rev and the 900 Cat that beat me last year. The only sled that was faster was a Mach 1000. I rode the Mach and was NOT impressed. He just pulled away just after 100 but not by much!

No matter how fast it is I always seem to want more! LOL

:Rockon:

:4STroke:

-Moose

Well I was disappointed at first but the freaking thing keeps getting faster. Every mile I put on it seems to get a liilte more. I can't wait till mine has some real milage on it. I only have 1700mi and it seems to be waking uo nicely. And I am sure it will be really nice if Dyno Ray get his hands on it this summer like I am planning.

Back