• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wet left boot...

pjabas

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 sr viper xtx se. 153" track turbo
So been playing in powder, and after a while I noticed when I would keep my feet in the pockets..I could almost watch water run down.right onto the top of left boot... anyone else have this issue.. other than nytro owners ??

My only complaint is the water that runs down the tunnel. My legs were sticking to the tunnel. Lower part of my pants would freeze to the tunnel.

I never had an issue with the wet foot on the nytro either but I read about it. Never understood it I guess, I don't wear tennis shoes when I ride I wear waterproof winter boots.

Lol! I can't say too much I only have 30 miles on it but I move around enough I can't see it being a issue. I do have some pretty good icicles running down the tunnel already.

No wet boots here just crappy cold wave boots,need 100% waterproof HMK's.

Pull that plate under your clutch and your foot will be wet , I never had that problem on my nytro till I blow a belt and mangled that plate , never had this problem on this viper

Noone else, maybe my hmk boots are junk then ??

Mangled the plate on my Nytro also, removed it all together and let my Klim GTX's take care of the rest.

Is the same type of plate on the viper ? Should I dig into and check for holes seal any up if found ?

I don't believe there is room for a similar plate on the viper, very little space with the brake in there under the secondary.

So I found some holes under my clutch gonna plug em and hopefully keep my foot dry
20140204_155253.jpg

Back