• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

wet left boot...

Klim boots...........totally waterproof. I bought mine after seeing a Klim display with the boot in a bucket of water with a brick in it and still dry inside.

Id rather than take ten minutes and 25¢ worth of silicone, and couple rivets..and plug the holes. But if someone wants to spend hundred plus bucks on boots, and still have snow, water..Whatever else wash all the brake, belt dust down the side of sled. To each there own
ill stop the leak, keep a cleaner sled, and dry feet to boot...

pjabas said:
Id rather than take ten minutes and 25¢ worth of silicone, and couple rivets..and plug the holes. But if someone wants to spend hundred plus bucks on boots, and still have snow, water..Whatever else wash all the brake, belt dust down the side of sled. To each there own
ill stop the leak, keep a cleaner sled, and dry feet to boot...

Good advice. Sure does make mess and I believe the water is also what makes brake squeal.

09nytro said:
I have Klim head to toe , base and mid layers , great stuff !

I used to, then I found a brand with better technology (eVent) and now I stay dryer. :Rockon:

Klim is good stuff too though ;)!

So tonight I took clutch guard off, and the secondary clutch, found 4 holes, and filled with rivets, I also filled the two I had to drill out holding clutch guard on.. should have dry foot now

So 4 little riviet holes is making your foot wet ?
Well I hope it works for you , but I'm guess it's not going to !

If it caused nytro owners headaches and wet foot, why couldn't it be a cause to viper owner ? I doubt its gonna make it worse

Back